Monday, March 5, 2012

Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB

Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB

Dettagli prodotto

  • Dimensioni e/o peso: 1,3 x 19 x 24,3 cm ; 730 g
  • Peso di spedizione: 1,5 Kg
  • Spedizione: Questo articolo rispetta le normative per l'esportazione in paesi selezionati al di fuori dell'Unione Europea.
  • Numero modello articolo: MC497FD/A
  • ASIN: B0035WT8QM
  • Disponibile su Amazon.it a partire dal: 2 febbraio 2011

Di : Apple
Prezzo : EUR 861,80
Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB

Descrizione prodotto


Apple iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G (UMTS) 1G

 

Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB

 

Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB

Dettagli prodotto


Last Christmas I received an iPad. It cost 750, and I got it because it's useful for my studies because I don't need to turn on the computer all the time.
Its display, speed and image resolution are very good and there are a lot of useful Apps that you can buy in the App Store. You can also watch videos, listen to music, write notes, read books etc... But the most important thing you can do is surf the net. But you can't make phone calls with the Ipad or take photographs, because there's no camera. The second version of the Ipad has a higher resolution and has a camera so you can make videocalls.
Honestly I wouldn't recommend either the first or the second version on the iPad, because if you have to pay 750 I suggest you buy the iPhone because you can do the same things as the iPad, but at least you can make calls!

 

Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 64GB

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment